C19 - Events
Our regular events take place in pubs, clubs and beer festivals. As a result our normal diary is suspended. However we are working on ways to promote pubs and quality beer, and to socialise while maintaining our physical distance.
Even when pubs reopen it may only possible to meet in small groups from limited households indoors, or outdoors. This means it is unlikely to be practical to hold branch events in pubs and clubs so for the time being we will continue to meet as a branch online. See COVID-19 for previous advice on getting back to the pub.
We are currently running a weekly social on Skype every Wednesday evening at 8pm Follow link below
If you have any ideas please share them with the Branch Contact or email moc.spuorgelgoog@armac_bhs if you are a member and want to discuss them with the branch.
You can join branch socials that we hold using Skype via this link (updated 18/5, original link no longer works).
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 14 April 2021 20:00
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 21 April 2021 20:00
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 28 April 2021 20:00
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 5 May 2021 20:00
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 12 May 2021 20:00
- Branch Meeting
Friday 14 May 2021 20:00
Please join using this link: https://join.skype.com/lf3SOTUIqsvx
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 19 May 2021 20:00
- Weekly Social on Skype Wednesday 26 May 2021 20:00
If your calendar program can subscribe to ICS feeds you have have branch events automatically added to your calendar by subscribing to https://tools.shb.camra.org.uk/calendar/. Contact the Webmaster if you have problems.