Wonersh Village ClubWonersh Common
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Opened in 1887 as Wonersh Liberal Club. Architect William Seth-Smith had envisaged a considerably larger building but due to lack of funds only a portion of his plans were used. It continued until 1929 when it became the Wonersh & District Working Men’s Club and then more recently the Wonersh Village Club and is now part of the CIU (Club & Institute Union).