News and Ale
News and Ale is the magazine of the Surrey/Hants Borders branch which is produced in collaboration with the other Surrey branches. It is packed full of articles, pub reviews and brewery news along with a number of advertisements for pubs serving real ale in our area. The print edition can be picked up free of charge from many pubs throughout Surrey and North-East Hampshire (suspended since the start of the pandemic).
Our editor is always looking for articles and pub clips. Please contact News & Ales Editor if you would be interested in contributing to the magazine.
- Fighting the Neo-prohibitionist! Wednesday 24 March 2021
- Lockdown easing rules Sunday 21 March 2021
- CAMRA celebrates its first 50 years Tuesday 16 March 2021
- Not the Christmas Quiz – Sponsored by Ascot Brewery Company Sunday 28 February 2021
- Ascot Brewing Company coping with the lockdown Saturday 27 February 2021
- Mark Heard, home brewer Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Man-Can-Nosh: Substantial-Stables Mexican-Hash Breakfas Wednesday 10 February 2021
- CAMRA 50 years of campaigning Thursday 4 February 2021
- CAMRA Membership Counts Thursday 4 February 2021
- Thurstons Brewery - This weeks beers for sale Tuesday 2 February 2021
- A Three day SHB members adventure in Leek, Staffordshire Monday 25 January 2021
- Man-Can-Nosh: Stay-Inn Aphrodite’s Stifado Thursday 21 January 2021
- Man-Can-Nosh: Moondrop Dread Lock Inn Chicken Wednesday 13 January 2021